Booking a party bus or limousine is one of the best ways to have a luxurious party experience. However, there are a few things which you should keep in mind while booking a party bus or limousine. Let us discuss those things below.
Limo and Party Bus Rental Tips
- Trip Planning: You need to plan your trip well in advance. Find out which attractions seem interesting to you, how much time they will take for visiting, the visiting hours, and other such details. It will help you in better planning your entire trip. There should also be a provision of a little extra time in your journey. It is because a few attractions or places may take up more time than planned.
- Bus Capacity: Different party buses have different capacities. Some can fit in 15-20 passengers; a few others can accommodate up to 40 passengers. So, it is always better to know the capacity of the party bus you are choosing. Moreover, you should also book a party bus with little extra accommodability than the number of guests you expect. It allows you have space for some last-minute additions.
- Trip Details: Each party bus company has a different plan in terms of route, time duration, etc. So, it is better to find out the trip details in advance. Also, ask about the stoppages in between and their time-duration before booking the party bus. Consider asking about additional fares and other such things in case you add nearby attractions to your trip.
- Fare Details: Each party bus service has a different pricing method. Some may charge as a complete package, while others may charge on an hourly basis. So, it is advisable to know the fare details for the trip you are planning. Also, find out if extra stoppages and extra time will be chargeable and at what rate.
- Advance Booking: It is always a good idea to choose advance booking for party bus rentals. It allows you to get a party bus of your choice and on the date you want. You can also find if some specific payment options offer additional discounts or cashback before finalizing the booking.
- Details about Refreshments: A lot of party bus companies have special provisions for food and drinks. Also, some service providers offer complimentary beverages while some don’t. They may charge extra money for the cleaning of the spilled drinks and snacks. While some have it already covered in their fares. Finding out such details lets you plan your party in a better way. You can also carry the refreshments for the party.
- Contract Details: Some party bus companies need you to sign a contract before the trip. On the other hand, a few may print their terms and conditions in the receipt. Find out if you need to sign a contract beforehand because it may be more binding legally. It is always good to read all the terms and conditions before signing the contract. You must also ask for clarification if any of the clauses is unclear.
You should also check for a few other things like the in-bus facilities, the pick-and-drop facility, etc. But, a lot of these depend on the party bus service provider you choose. It is advisable to go with a professional transportation company so that you get nothing but the best experience!